(i)    a.  The debtor can convert a case under ch. 7 to 11, 12 or 13, if the case has not been converted to ch. 7 from one of those other chapters.
(ii)    b.  On request of a party in interest, a case may be converted to Ch. 11.  (Note that a party may want to do this if a debtor w/ a lot of income and few assets files in Ch. 7.  Under ch. 7, creditors won’t get much.  Under ch. 11, creditor will get part of disposable income pledged to UC’s—that is a better deal.)
(iii)    c.  Can’t convert to ch. 12 or 13 unless the debtor requests it.