How is an Easement Created?
- Creation of Easement occurs in 4 ways:
- Reservation – a provision in a deed creating some new servitude, which did not exist before as an independent interest
- Occurs when you actually grant someone else an easement and go and record it at the courthouse
- Easements by reservation do not end without another deed that destroys the easement
- Reservation = reserve an easement for the grantor
- Express Grant = give easement through the grant to a third party
Are you a lawyer? Or, do you just knoooow the answer?
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Easements and are similar to How is an Easement Created?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.
3,747 Free Legal Questions