– With lien on property does devisee:
– Take subject to lien OR
– Does estate pay mortgage?
– Common law: estate pays off
– Also in Texas – 322B, p. 331
– This is bad because have to pay off below market loan with 16% potential interest money
– Write this in will (default rule)
– UPC 2-609 says non-exoneration
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Tax Liens and are similar to What is meant by Exoneration?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.