What are the two types of nuisances?
- Private Nuisance is any substantial nontrespassory invasion of another’s interest in the private use and enjoyment of land by any type of liability forming conduct – Plank says what?
- Standard for determining what is liability forming conduct = subjective and objective
- I can’t define it, but I know it when I see it
- What you see, the conduct giving rise to the nuisance, must be offensive to a reasonable perso
- Public Nuisance is an act that interferes with general community interests or the comfort of the public at large.
- Air pollution
- Loud noises
- Storing dangerous explosives
- Prostitution houses (can also be private if they interfere with your use of your property)
- Individuals cannot sue for public nuisance unless it also gives rise to a private nuisance
Are you a lawyer? Or, do you just knoooow the answer?
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Nuisance and are similar to What are the two types of nuisances?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.
3,747 Free Legal Questions