What are the two types of private nuisances?
- Private nuisance per se = nuisance at law
- Definition is an act, occupation, or structure which is a nuisance at all times and under any circumstances, regardless of location or surroundings
- Example – Crack House, or Whore House, i.e. something illegal
- Nuisance per accidens = nuisance in fact,
- i.e. operation in a negligent manner, but remember that negligence is not a requirement
- May also arise from intentional maintenance or creation
Are you a lawyer? Or, do you just knoooow the answer?
We have located some similar legal questions and legal question categories. Check out these challenging questions that askquestions about Nuisance and are similar to What are the two types of private nuisances?. Also, we have included a list of some of our more popular legal question categories. These categories are based on what everyone is asking and answering.
3,747 Free Legal Questions